Now Available at Whole Foods Market
We're bringing The Omakase Berry to Whole Foods Market locations throughout New York City and New Jersey
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019
63 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10016
1095 6th Ave
New York, NY 10036
270 Greenwich St
New York, NY 1007
Monday - Sunday
45 Vervalen St
Closter, NJ 07624
Not in your area? We will be soon. Follow us on Instagram for the latest updates.
How to Handle The Omakase Berry
The Omakase Berry has a very soft texture, so handle with care, as they can bruise easily.
- Treat them the same way you would a carton of eggs.
- Do not place anything on top of the tray; keep it level.
- Do not shake, jostle, or tip the tray.
How to Enjoy The Omakase Berry
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Rest berries at room temperature for 10–15 minutes.
- Allow the aromatics to fill the room.
- Inhale and enjoy the full breadth of the berry’s bouquet.
- Close your eyes. Take a bite. Enjoy.
The Omakase Berry
Michelin-starred chefs have long appreciated the unique flavor profile of the Omakase Berry. Its juicy texture and intoxicating aroma have been featured on ambitious tasting menus across NYC. It's an experience like no other.Read More