Inspired by Julie Reiner's fantastic Kula Negroni, which employs strawberry-infused Campari and a classic London Dry style gin and blanc vermouth.
What you'll need:
- 1.5oz Oishii-infused Amass gin*
- 1oz Campari
- .75oz Dolin Rouge (sweet vermouth)
- 1 tray Omakase Berries
How to make it:
- Combine the Oishii-infused Amass gin, Campari, and sweet vermouth into a tumbler over ice.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Garnish w/ 3 slices of Omakase Berries on a cocktail skewer.
*Oishii-infused AMASS gin
- Combine 1 quart sliced Omakase Berries and 750mL Amass gin in a nonreactive container and allow them to infuse for two to three days.
- Strain out the solids and rebottle.