This sparkling mocktail will allow you to keep the celebrations going, no matter the occasion. Utilizing Amass’s Riverine, it is a nuanced, sophisticated spirit in its own right.
What you'll need:
- 1.5oz Amass Riverine
- .5oz lemon juice
- .5oz Omakase Berry simple syrup*
- 8oz Omakase Berries, stems removed and sliced (1.5 cups, measured)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- Frozen Omakase Berries, for garnish
How to make it:
- Combine Amass Riverine, lemon juice, and Omakase Berry simple syrup in a shaker withice.
- Strain into wine glass or champagne flute.
- Top with non-alcoholic sparkling wine (like Töst)
- Garnish with frozen Omakase Berries dropped in the glass
*Omakase Berry simple syrup
- Combine 8oz Omakase Berries, water, and sugar in a saucepan set over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil, the reduce to a simmer, and cook for 20 minutes, until the liquid is deeply red and the berries are soft.