"Leave It To Me" Cocktail
There is great inspiration you can take from the classic pairing of strawberries and cream. Take this cocktail from Rami Lavy. Japanese whisky and sake are combined with the Omakase Berry and a hint of citric cream.
1. Muddle 3 Omakase Berries at the bottom of your shaker.
2. Add the whisky, sake syrup, bitters, citric cream, and egg whites.
3. Shake with ice until cold, fine strain to a serving glass.
4. Garnish with slices of the Omakase Berry and a pinch of salt.
The Sake Syrup
1. Combine equal amount of sake and sugar in a container.
2. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
The Citric Cream
1. Combine 95 grams cream with 5 grams citric acid in a container and stir to dissolve.