Koyo Berry Tarte Aux Fraises
A fresh take on a classic French tart, this celebratory recipe features a deep, nutty vanilla caramel, jammy Koyo Berries and is topped with a scoop of ice cream and fresh berries.
What You'll Need
6 Trays Koyo Berries
Vanilla Ice Cream
How to Make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a pan, add 3/4 cup sugar and half a cup of water, and 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Cook on medium-high heat until a dark brown caramel is formed.
- Add 5 trays of Koyo Berries, and cook until juicy.
- Roll a sheet of puff pastry to a ⅛ of an inch, and layer over the berries, tucking in the sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 min until pastry is golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool slightly, then flip onto a serving platter.
- Cut into slices and garnish with fresh berries and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.