How to make it:
1. Combine flour, almond meal, powdered sugar, salt, lemon zest in a food processor, pulse to combine.
2. Add the chilled butter to the food processor, and pulse until sandy. Add the egg and vanilla and pulse until the dough comes together in a ball.
3. Shape and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Butter tart pan. Lightly flour work surface, and roll the dough out to about ¼-inch thick. Carefully transfer to the tart pan. Press the dough down and to the sides and trim the edges. Dock the crust with a fork and refrigerate for another 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Bake the tart for 30 - 40 minutes and transfer the tart pan to a cooling rack when done.
6. Combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla and lemon juice in bowl. Whisk until soft and fluffy. In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until you see soft peaks and combine with cream cheese mixture.
7. Pour mixture into cooled tart shell and chill in refrigerator while preparing fruit toppings (around 30 minutes).
8. Layer on fruit as you’d like, and return to fridge for an hour to overnight, to let chill and set before serving!